Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!







I can't believe my little guy is one! The time has flown by. As I think back over the past year and all the things that he has accomplished, I am in awe. Rolling over, crawling, standing, climbing, walking, eating solids, sleeping at night, sleeping at night in his own bed, holding his own spoon and countless other things.


We celebrated R's birthday with family and close friends at a birthday party themed with penguins. It was a success except for the fact that I took a total of 4 pictures. Thankfully a few other people were snapping shots throughout the party and we'll get them posted as soon as we get them. R loved having other kids to play with or atleast watch. I made him an igloo cake to smash with a little family of penguins. He loved the cake and made a nice mess of it. He got a red coupe ride on car which he loves to ride around the house, with the assistance of his mom for now. We can't wait for the next year and all the new fun things too come!

No comments:

Post a Comment